Header Ads

NEYMAR is officially a Paris Saint-Germain player.

The Brazilian has signed a five-year deal and ended his stay at Barcelona in a world record £198m move. Neymar has completed his world record £198m move to Paris Saint-Germain Neymar left his house in Barcelona on Thursday as he takes a giant leap to becoming the world’s most expensive footballer PSG also confirmed Neymar has taken the No 10 shirt.
PSG announced the news on social media on Thursday night and will unveil their latest signing at 12:30pm UK time on Friday.
Neymar said: "I am extremely happy to join Paris Saint-Germain. Since I arrived in Europe, the club has always been one of the most competitive and most ambitious.
"And the biggest challenge, what most motivated me to join my new teammates is to help the club to conquer the titles that their fans want.

"Paris Saint-Germain’s ambition attracted me to the club, along with the passion and the energy this brings. I played 4 seasons in Europe and I feel ready to take the challenge.
"From today, I will do everything I can to help my new team-mates, to open up new horizons for my club and to bring happiness to its millions of supporters around the world."

No comments

Powered by Blogger.